Want to earn more and work less? You up for the challenge? Sign up for the 20x Profit Challenge hosted by Neil Timmins at www.20xProfitChallenge.com.
To access a FREE collection of resources, go to www.RealGritVault.com.
Did you know there’s a way to live your dream of traveling the world full-time without compromising your business? You’ll discover it in this episode with Michael Albaum sharing how he buys and manages assets remotely. Tune in and learn more about his exciting backstory, valuable lessons, and how you can profitably leverage his investment strategy!
Key Takeaways From This Episode
- The mindset behind remote investing
- Possible setbacks from doing multiple property development projects
- What to keep in mind when virtually managing a property
- Actual cash value vs. replacement cost insurance
- How Roofstock Academy helps real estate starters and scaling investors
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki | Paperback and Mass Market Paperback
- BiggerPockets Real Estate Podcast
About Michael Albaum
Michael Albaum is a real estate investor and Head Coach of Roofstock Academy. He has done various types of deals from single-family homes to long-term lease NNN properties with national chain tenants. After years of investing, he has finally found his niche in long-distance investing. Michael recently left the 9-5 world and is currently traveling around the world with his wife, who is also able to work remotely. Having seen the benefits that real estate can provide, Michael is extremely passionate about helping others to achieve their goals using real estate as a vehicle.
Connect with Michael