To access a FREE collection of resources, go to www.RealGritVault.com
Take NOTE of new opportunities and learn more about the exciting world of investing in mortgage notes by visiting Fred Moskowitz’s website at www.fredmoskowitz.com
Increase your business profitability in today’s episode with David Richter, where he outlines a system to transform your business from a cash-eating monster to a money-making machine. Jump into this insightful talk to get clear on your profit, real estate goals, and expertise in closing deals.
Key Takeaways From This Episode
- Reasons why real estate investors should read ‘Profit First’
- Purpose-driven strategies for allocating money in your company
- The value of establishing good financial habits and business goals
- Great advantages of hiring a financial coach
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki | Paperback
- Rich Lennon
- Profit First for Real Estate Investing by David Richter | Paperback
- Ramsey Solutions Financial Coach
About David Richter
David Richter is an active real estate investor who has been essential in closing over 850 deals, including wholesale, turnkey, BRRRR, owner finance, rentals, lease options, and any other exit strategy you can think of. While growing and building a real estate business from 5 deals a month to over 25 deals a month, he realized that as much money was coming in, it was going right out. With the unique opportunity of being in every seat as a real estate investor, he found a calling to the company’s finance seat to help them see where their money was really going.
David has helped real estate companies completely turn around from going out of business to building cash reserves through his profit advising company Simple CFO Solutions, LLC. He is the author of Profit First for Real Estate Investing. His goal in life is to completely transform the Real Estate Investing industry when it comes to how real estate investors view their finances and – bring them true financial clarity and freedom.
Connect with David
- Website: Simple CFO
- Podcast: Profit First for Real Estate Investors
- Facebook: David Richter
- Instagram: @richterscale91